dimarts, 25 de febrer del 2014

About myself

Hello, I am Arian. I am 11 yers old.
I live in Campredó. I'm from in Catalonia. Campredó is a beautiful village.
I've got two brothers. I've got 2 cousins too, but I haven't got any pets.
I've got ten friends, however, my best friend is Maria ...
I like rice and pizza, but I don't like fish.


I'm short and Slim. I've got brunette long straight hair.
I've got green eyes , but I haven't got black eyes. I've got light-brown skin, but I don't have dark skin. I don't wear glasses and I haven't got pale skin. My character is very good.
I like my physical features.


I usually wear a black sweatshirt, blue jeans, purple underpants, black socks, grey shoes and purple jacket, but I like to wear earrings, a ribbon and a bracelet. Anyway, my mum likes I wear a dress, earrings and a necklace.


I can swim and run. However, what I like the most is triathlon.
Last year I went to Mallorca, but next year I would like to go to Paris.
I want to be a teacher and I want to be an interior decorator.


5 comentaris: