dimecres, 19 de febrer del 2014

About myself

Hello I'm Pau. I'm eleven years old I live in Campredó. It's a village next to Tortosa, in the south in Catalonia. I've got one brother. His name is Ferran. I'm taller than him. I've got lots of friends. However, my best  friend is Sergi.

I'm tall and thin. I've got brown short hair. I've got brown small eyes. I've got some freckles in my  face. I'm very friendly. My skin is white. I'm not ugly.

I always wear a  tracksuit, trainers and a sweatshirt. I don't like wearing shirts, jeans or shoes althoug my mother likes it.

I can play handball and basketball. However, what I like the most is playing football.
Last year I went to New York, but  next year I would like to go to Roma.
My mother tells me to be a doctor, but I want to be  a teacher.


Pau year 6
                            

3 comentaris: