dimarts, 28 d’abril del 2015

Timetable

On Thursdays I wake up at eight o'clock. I have breakfast at half past eight. At quarter to nine I brush my teeth, and then I go to school. At eleven o'clock I have breakfast again. After the P.E class, I go home. At half past one I have lunch with my family. Sometimes at quarter past one I do my homework. When I finish having lunch, I wath TV. At quarter to three I go to school again. At three o'clock I've English class, and at four o'clock I've Science class.
The classes finish at five o'clock. Then I go to roller skate with my friends in Jesus village.
I finish rollerskating at half past seven, and then I go home. When I'm at home I have a shower at eight o'clock. At nine o'clock I have dinner and then I go to bed.

Angela March 6th

2 comentaris: