dilluns, 20 de juny del 2011

Hi Yangrang



Last weekend I visited the zoo with my family. I watched animals.They were very brave.
The elephant family was very happy. Mum was beautiful.The father was strong and tall. The baby was small and young.I watched them drink. It was an elephant birthday. I sang < Happy Birthday to you>. The elephant baby was very happy.



Monkeys were very funny. They were playing football and climbing trees.



Birds were very beautiful. They could fly,but baby birds couldn’t fly. Baby birds were small and funny, and I saw fishes. They were beautiful too. My brother liked fishes, me too!
We liked arimals, they were very funny!!
See you soon, love ZHU Meixia.

2 comentaris:

  1. Salutacions, sóc roman, què tal el documental, et va agradar? Espero que sí. bona proposta això del blog en anglès.

    salut.

    ResponElimina
  2. Hola Roman, sí que em va agradar. Vau fer molt bona feina, molt ben aconseguit.
    Me n'alegro de poder-te felicitar ara personalment.

    Gràcies pel teu missatge al bloc.

    ResponElimina