dimecres, 28 d’octubre del 2009

Please write back to me

Hi. My name's Oriol I live in Campredó. I like playing football and playing computer games.
I can swim but I can't ride a horse.
I've got one brother and I've got a cat called Catman.
Please write to me.
My address is 42 Salva Aigües Road
Oriol machí 5th level
C.EI.P Port-Rodó (Campredó)


Hi. My name's Alex. I live in Campredó. I like animals and sports.
I haven't got any brothers but
I've got a cat called Garfield.
My address is 18,20 Haro street
Please write to me.
Alex León 5th level C.E.I.P. Port - rodó

(Campredó)

11 comentaris:

  1. Hi my name's Aida I live in Catalunya . I have brown eyes and long hair . I have glasses. Mi skin is dark.I have not fleckles.

    ResponElimina
  2. You're really working hard.I like that!

    ResponElimina
  3. hello Alex and Oriol the description of the cat is very good it looks like a lie that you do 5

    ResponElimina
  4. Hi.My name's Maria I'm 10 and I'm from Spain. I live in Amposta. I've got one brother. I can ride a bike. I like animals. I'got a dog.

    ResponElimina
  5. Great Oriol and Àlex.I like, very good.

    ResponElimina